Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Adventures In: Working On My Fitness. Kinda

Well pals, I'm getting a jump start on my New Years Resolution. I joined a gym yesterday. The only bummer is that said gym isn't scheduled to open until December 30. I couldn't pass up the deal. It was one dollar to join, 19.99 per month including free training, unlimited guest access, unlimited use of these awesome red light therapy booths/massage chairs/massage beds, and other awesome perks. I'm very excited. The boyfriends mom joined also. We tried to convince him to join, but he wouldn't. Bummer.

I'm excited to get into a routine of working out again. I miss Zumba. I miss going to the gym I always went to back a few years ago with my bestie.

It's really hard for me to change my eating habits. I don't know why, but it is. Adding exercise is much easier. I have done way better about eating breakfast. When I've tried it before I've always felt like I'm more hungry during the day. Now I feel fuller, and better throughout the day. Yay.

I'm excited to do this gym thing. I hope I stay this motivated. I wish it was open now. I'm pumped! I need to create my Gym Jams Play List!!!! Feel free to comment with your favorite tunes for the gym.

XO- Tara Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment