Thursday, November 29, 2012

Adventures In: Getting A Massage

I got my first ever professional massage last night. It. Was. Awesome!! The only issue was the chick was chatty the whole time. We all know I'm a very chatty girl, but darn it I just wanted to relax. I couldn't just stop responding though. She was really nice, and easy to talk to, but I really just wanted to zone out, and relax.

After my massage she mentioned that I may feel loopy or drunk. WOW. She was right. At first I almost didn't put my shirt back on. Then when I got home I found it was inside out. Then I couldn't stop giggling. It was strange. My mind didn't feel foggy, but I clearly was. Very odd feeling. Plus she said I'd go to bed really early. She was right. I was out by 9:30-9:45. It was glorious!

The massage was great overall.  I feel fabulous, sleepy but fabulous today. Thanks to the boyfriend for a super gift!! He is so awesome. I'm very excited for our first Christmas together. He already has like 15 presents wrapped and under the tree for me. I'm so spoiled by him.

Okay that's all friends. If you haven't ever had a professional massage go get one. Thank me later!

XO- TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment