Monday, February 18, 2013

Adventures In: Awesome Music Taste

So in case you weren't aware, I have super awesome taste in music.

I also wake up pretty much everyday with a different song stuck in my head.

Today that song was Canadian Ten- by the amazing Mr. Butch Walker.

This afternoon the song stuck in my head is This Party Just Took A Turn for the Douche by the hilarious Garfunkle and Oates.

I'm guessing most of you said "huh.. Who... What" about both of the above bands. So do us both a favor and check out one or both amazing artists. Very different from one another, but both still spectacular.

These aren't my favorite songs by either, but they are the ones I'm singing over and over in my head today!

Share with me the songs stuck in your head. Please? I'll love you forever because you'll be the first commenter on my blog!!

XO-
TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment