Monday, March 11, 2013

Adventures In: Being A Blog Slacker

I totally admit 2 things. I started this blog because I really wanted it to be *something*, and I'm totally slacking on making that happen.

I'm not really sure what I wanted to make this blog into, but I wanted it to be fun, entertaining, updated often, and have more than one follower. (Thanks Kelli!). I guess the problem is I'm not really sure how to make some of those things happen.

My new goals for this blog will be posting at the very very least once a week, and I need to start following other bloggers to get inspiration and such.

Hey, at the very least this blog is currently my way of ranting, gushing about my boyfriendy, and having those things to look back on later in life. However, I want more out of it than that. I want people to enjoy it, or at least comment, or something.

Time to brain storm new ideas!! Thinking cap is on.

Stay tuned!!

XO TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment