Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Adventures In: Blog Failures.

So I wrote my last blog about wanting to post more, and all that jazz. Then I failed miserably.

Whoops.

But, I have been super sick. It's been awful. It started over a week ago, I got a little better, now I'm worse. No fever for the time being, but it was over 102. Now I'm just coughing my head off. It's not cute. It's actually pretty annoying, and painful. Urgent Care, which was a total joke, said I had an upper respiratory infection. They gave me steroids, which did nothing but make my face red and hot. I just want to cough up whatever is making my lungs feel like they are being squished and move on with my day!!

Basically the only time I'm not coughing is when I'm eating Edy's Whole Fruit Barfs. Thank goodness they are amazing!

So that's my quick update. When I get better its my goal to make this bloggity blog better!!

Xo TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment