Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Adventures In: The Little Things

So I woke up this morning, before the sun, which is something I despise! A few mins before I was ready to leave I looked outside and grumbled to myself something about how I should not be leaving my house for work, of all things before the sun is out.

Jump to a few mins later, walking to my car, and pause because I see the most beautiful lovely pink happy fabulous sunrise.

It's the simple things loves!!


I didn't try to take a picture because I knew my little iPhone 4 couldn't/wouldn't do it justice. But for the whole ride to work I was smiling, loving the cotton candy blue and pink sky.

I hope your day got off to a great start too my loves!

Happy Tuesday!!

XO TaraPants

1 comment:

  1. Love it !! Little things like that put your whole day in a different perspective :)

    ReplyDelete