Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Adventures In: Becoming a LEGIT Bride!

Ya'll. I'm a legit bride now!

Until last night I was a fiance, now I'm a bride too. There is a difference, at least in my head.

I fiance is a bride who isn't in the stages of planning her wedding. That's not me any longer!

Mr. BRad has been bit by the planning bug, and is ready to get things rolling.

So last night we ventured to Target at 9pm to get a wedding planning binder! Yay for organization!! 

Today I exchanged emails, and phone calls with the possible venue, and we are meeting them/touring the site on Sunday!! Brad has been emailing with the possible caterer's, we'll be setting up a tasting soon too. 

The wedding still is going to happen until 2015, but getting thing started has been so much fun. 

We actually even bought vases for our center pieces this weekend. Umm hello Michael's clearance sales!!! Vases that were normal 9.99 for 1.99 each! SCORE!!! 

I love that BRad and I have very similar visions for what we want in this wedding. I'm even more exciting that he's, so far, willing and eager to take part in the planning. I'm a lucky girl!!

Okay friends that's all for now.

Anyone reading this has the right to call me out/shake me/etc if I turn into a bridezilla!!! :)

XO 
Love
TaraPants

2 comments:

  1. You are not a bridezilla....yet !! Kidding ! Im excited for y'all :) Venues and caterers are booked a 1 year in advance in most cases so you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please snap me out of it if you see me getting all crazy pants on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete