Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Adventures In: Christmas Cheer!!

We started our Christmas celebrations over the weekend. We have 7 all together. Yeah, crazy train right. But we've completed 3, and they were super!!

Saturday was celebrating with the boyfriends mom (Momma Bear), and his brother and his wife. Lots of fun, awesome gifts, and of course bored games!!!

Sunday we headed to Danville to celebrate with the boyfriends grandma (Mo). It was tons of people, gifts, and tons of awesome food. On the way home we pulled over and watched a fun light show that someone had set up, and it was all choreographed with music. So festive'n

Today (Tuesday) the boyfriendy and I exchanged gifts. He's the BEST Santa. EVER!!! I got some awesome stuff! Shoes, a charm necklace, skeleton keys, a couple of games, picture frames, a much needed new blow dryer, craft supplies, oh and some DIAMOND EARRINGS!!!! Are you freaking kidding me? Homeboy is amazing. I couldn't believe it!! My first diamonds ever!! I adore them. Oh and to be funny he got me a light up toy microphone called Magic Mic because I wanted Magic Mike ;) so not only is he incredibly sweet, but so silly! Boyfriendy I adore you.

I also got to Skype with my family today too!! It was great! My mom, sister, grandma, tons of cousins, uncle, Momma T. It was much needed, and fun!!! Technology rules!!

Oh oh. I also made my very first Christmas dinner!! It was a hit. Glazed ham, cooked apples, baked beans, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs. Yum town!!! I would have made even more, but it was just the boyfriendy, myself, and MommaBear for dindin!

My heart is so full of love today. I'm so blessed, and thankful for so many things. Love love to anyone reading this.

I'm gonna post a bunch of pics now from our various Christmas activities thus far. Including the adorbs gingerbread houses we made on Friday!


XO TaraPants








































No comments:

Post a Comment