Thursday, December 20, 2012

Adventures In: A Morning of Fails!

Hi kids, the word of the day is: FAIL!!!

Let's recap.
Rain rain rainy coldness. That's a fail on Mother Nature. A thunder storm woke me up mins before our alarm. No fun at all.

End up basically being a drowned rat by the time I arrive at work. Gross. No thanks!!


Decided today was going to be the day I started oil pulling. Yeah. Fail. The first time I attempted I got a solid 3 seconds in. Tried later with less oil, and holding my nose. I was able to do it a bit longer, but still super super awful.

Oil pulling is basically swishing oil in your mouth for 20 mins. Had tons of supposed health benefits, but I just can't get over that taste. So bad!! So add that to the list of fails for the day.

Next I go into the bathroom at work to brush me teeth. Then, SLAM. The super heavy door crushes my hip! It's for sure going to leave a nasty bruise! Fail again!

Then finally work calms down for a few seconds. I start to eat my bagel. Nope. Fail, again. There was a tiny spot of mold. In the trash it went.

So basically I'm cold, damp, empty stomached, hip hurty, and my mouth tastes like a just licked a bunch of bacon grease!!! Fun. Be jealous. Ha. Not

Thank goodness for tooth paste, and my co worker having an extra breakfast sandwich. Now if only I could dry off fully and warm up!!

Ok. Rant over. Bring on whatever else you have in store for me world. I'm still smiling, happy, and all that jazz!!

XO. TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment