Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Adventures In: Being Baffled By People

People just baffle me. The things people post on the Internet amaze me.

I think I should call up Mark Zuckerburg and convince him to hire me as the "bitch keep that shit off of Facebook" police.

Wonder why people are gossiping about you? It's probably because 1. you think you are being cryptic and posting things that 'no one will ever figure out'. Wrong. You aren't as clever as you think you are, everyone sees through your game. Or 2 you put way too much information about yourself, your baby daddy, your relationship, your kids, etc out there. A great line from The Social Network "the Internet isn't written in pencil". So very true!!!

Maybe people think I post to much about a certain thing, maybe I do. Feel free to share those opinions with me, Im open to constructive criticism. But I really don't think I use my Facebook page to cause drama, hurt people, or act like poor little me.

People seriously can we make a resolution to not throw pity parties on Facebook, especially when a) you create all the problems yourself and b) there are much bigger things you should probably be concerning yourself with.

*bows*
*steps off soapbox!*

Thank you that is all

XO TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment