Friday, January 11, 2013

Adventures In: Being SUPER excited!!

Hello pals. I am so super excited today. Let me tell you why

  • It's Friday
  • It's nearly 60 degrees outside, hello crazy Indiana weather!!
  • I'm going to Evansville tonight
  • I'm road tripping there with my boyfriendy
  • I'm staying at my besties all weekend
  • I'm seeing my other bestie and her babies this weekend
  • I'm finally celebrating Christmas with my mom and sister
  • I talked to Jonathan (my handsome, smart, hilarious 3 year old 'nephew') on the phone last night, and he melted me heart into a giant puddle. "I get to see you this weekend" Me "YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Him. His excitement was so very sweet. He kept telling me how happy he was to see me, and called me his best friendy which is so cute because I call everyone "friendy" or Brad my "boyfriendy". Then he wowed me with his smartness. He sang me the ABC's and I know most kids at that age sort of mumble/smash together the LMNOP part, not J Man. He sang it clear as day! Then he was telling me about the car accident he was in, and I said "Did Daddy get his car fixed yet", he replied with, "Me and Daddy were thinking there is no way it can be fixed". Seriously? SERIOUSLY. So cute/funny/smart!!! He also sang me the IU fight song, which of course made this Hoosier girl proud!!! :)  Hence the IU logo at the top of this blog that I can't seem to figure out how to move.
  • I figured out that Butch Walker produced one of my favorite Taylor Swift songs. That made the music nerd/Butch Walker lover/Taylor Swift fan girl in me super excited! 
Okay that's all for now from me!

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!

XO- Tara Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment