Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Adventures In: Recapping/Looking Forward

2012. WOW. That really sums it up. It will go down in history of one of my best years EVER! 2012 brought so many great things. I had a blast bonding with friends, laughing with family, and loving my boyfriendy! The boyfriendy came into my life mid year, May to be exact. My life has been forever changed, for the best. We became "offical" in June, and I moved to Lafayette in August to be with him. Most people say it happened to fast, but darn it; when it's right its right!!! With him it was just right. Sure it was a major life change for me, but it hurt me so much being away from him. The road trips were fun, but I'd cry almost the whole way back to Evansville. Things were difficult with the move at first, finding a job took over a month, but sleeping next to the one I love every night made it all beyond worth it! I'm so lucky to have found him.

Anyhoo. Enough sappyness about the boyfriend. You can put your barf bags away!

This year had other great things too. Countless "slumber parties" with Webster, where we did all sorts of things, and nothing at the same time. Hours at pool this summer where my freckles exploded, and I got sunburnt lobster like! Many concert/road trips. Cowboy Mouth on NYE, and my birthday, Butch Walker in the spring, and on 12/30/12 too. Celebrating my the first birthday of my AddiCakes, and JMan turning 3. Those two cuties are some of my favorite people on this planet! I love love love watching them grow! We had plent of "Best Friends Day's" this year, went to the zoo in both Evansville and Indy. I also attened several wedding this year. I was honored to be a part of Emily's big day as a brides maid, and attned weddings of two great pals this fall. I had a trip to the ER this summer, that wasn't fun, but thankful I've had no major issues since.

Thank you 2012 for all of your amazingness!!

2013- bring it! I'm ready! This year I'm going to strive to be the best version of myself that I can be. In my work, in my relationships, in my health, all of it. I can't wait for the gym to open so I can start getting on track with my working out. I miss my awesome zumba class from Evansville so much. I'm going to make more of an effort to stay connected to the people who I love who don't live near me. I'm going to work hard to make new friends in my new city. I'm going to continue to be happy in my relationship with the boyfriendy. Relationships take work, and I'm ready to do the work to continue to foster amazing relationships with all the people I love!!

I hope anyone reading this has an amazing year!!!! Make each day count, and all that jazz!!

XO TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment