Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Adventures In: Being A Lucky Girl.

I don't know how I got so lucky to find my boyfriendy, but I'm oh so glad I did. Maybe it was my reward for putting up with so many assholes. So glad those days are behind me, and that they seem like a life time ago.

Why am I feeling so lucky friends? Look at the attached pictures? The boyfriendy sent me those messages recently. One while I was making dinner for us, the other last night while I was in the shower. It was pretty cute how he brought the one last night to my attention. I went to snuggle up with him on the couch. I grabbed my phone but didn't look at it when I sat done. He says, "hey I think your phone rang while you were in the shower". It didn't, but I saw that text and it made my night!!

I hope everyone as feeling as loved as I am. Also hopefully this can be a reminder to make sure your loved ones know how you feel!!

XO- TaraPants



No comments:

Post a Comment