Saturday, September 28, 2013

Adventures In: Upcoming Adventures

Ya'll I can NOT wait to for October!!

I'm babysitting/having a best friends day on the 4th with my sweet "niece". Her brother and I start calling our special fun days "Best Friends Day". AddiCakes had been included, but we've never had a one on one day. I'm very excited!!! She cracks me up when we talk on the phone. She's developing such a big personality!

They next day the bestie, her hubs, the niece and nephew and I will meet up with my love in Indy for a Children's Museum adventure. I've never been, but I'm pretty excited.

The next weekend my love and I are off to my home town for The Fall Festival. The 2nd largest street fair in the US!!! He's never been. All my Evansville people know he's in for a treat!!! I'm excited!!! Yummy food, rides, THE MOUSE GAME!!!!  Eeeks. Excited!!

We also have a possible wedding venue in mind. We are going to check out that tommorw possibly. My lovely fiancé is getting pretty into wedding planning mode. It's adorable.

I adventured to the downtown Farmer's Market today with Brad's mom, aka Momma Bear. I loved it!! Yay for new things!

Ok lovelies. Hope you are all having a happy fall!!

XO
TaraPants

2 comments:

  1. YAY for October !! Hope you have a great time ! Also take plenty of pictures of the Fall Festival :) Hopefully everything goes well with the potential venue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for sure will!!!! I take tons of pictures of EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete