Saturday, September 15, 2012

Adventures In: Being a Professional Girlfriend

A professional girlfriend, that's what the bestie Webs and I decided was the best title for what I've been doing lately. It's like being a house wife without the marriage/kids part.

I've been here in Lafayette since August 28th, and I don't start my new job until September 24th. My last day at my old job was August 24th so I will have been off work an entire month!

It's been both fun and crazy boring being a professional girlfriend! The fun parts have been trying out new recipes I've found on Pinterest, visiting the boyfriend at work, relaxing, getting caught up on my bad reality TV, etc. However, it's also been super boring at times. I know very few people in my new city, and they a have jobs. It's made me miss Webs a lot, and even my old job. So yeah, it has been fun playing the roll of house wife I've come to the conclusion I will always be a working girl.... No, not that kind, but I need to have a job. Maybe my mind will change when I am married with a baby, but I'm thinking then I'll need at least something part time. I need to have interaction with adults, I need to earn money, and I need time out of the house!

One more week left. Let's hope I'll start my new job with at least a little sanity, and all of my hair!

Wish me luck!

XO-TaraPants

PS This crockpot rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment