Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Adventures In: Living With A Boy

We have survived one full week of living together!! Hooray! The boyfriend and I are doing great. This first week has been a learning curve, and has had a few rough moments, but all in all it's been amazing.

I'm on cloud nine waking up next to him every morning, and being able to kiss him goodnight with no deadline. Meaning I'm here for the long haul, not just a short trip. It's been amazing.

We were very lucky to have his dad and step mom buy us a couch and bar stools. His "mo" (grandma) bought us an awesome crock pot! I've never seen one with so many buttons! That was a huge help, and we are feeling very lucky!! His mom has been amazing too. I love her to death.

Being away from my family/friends has been rough. However, oddly somehow I feel closer to my mom than I have in years. I miss my bestie Webby, but I'll get to see her this weekend! YAY! And we have a trip planned for Bloomington to see my B-town fam in a few weeks!!

Anyhoo. I'm going to cut this short. I'll post tomorrow about my job status and other things. I just wanted to post a little something so my blog readers ok more likely READER no s could get an update lol and I'm laying her next to a man who loves me like crazy and just wanted to share how lucky/blessed I'm feeling!

XO
Tara Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment