Sunday, September 30, 2012

Adventures In: Starting To Like This Town

So I've been in my new city for a month now. I'm actually starting to like it here.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm still very much a proud Indiana University Hoosier. You'll never see me sporting those hideous Purdue colors. Barf. But I've discovered some cool places in Lafayette, and even West Lafayette, and I've started a job I really like downtown. I can't wait to meet new people, and have some friends from here.

The Internet has come in pretty handy in helping me with these discoveries. Apparently the boyfriend, who is from here, wasn't the explorer that I am. Now we have new parks, restaurants, and other new places to enjoy together. That's been a big part of the fun, these things I'm finding are new to him too.


Here are pictures of some of the places we have checked out.

I'll blog later this week about our Fall Fun weekend in Bloomington.

XO- Tara Pants


No comments:

Post a Comment