Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Adventures In: Loving Fall

Ok so I'm not even sure if it's technically fall yet, but I'm going to pretend it is.

I love fall!!! The boyfriend and I have been sleeping with the windows open, and enjoyed an awesome random drive with the windows down, music up! These are two of my favorite activities to enjoy in the cooler weather!

Last night the boyfriend and I had a date, and I meet him where he works. I didn't want to take 2 cars to dinner so I left my car there over night. I rode with him to work/pick up my car, and we stopped at Starbucks. I've seen so many people talking about the Pumpkin Spice stuff now at Starbucks to celebrate fall, and I felt so left out. I don't drink anything with a coffee taste, no frapps, mochas, lattes, etc BUT I did get a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin so I can share in the fall yummyness!! I haven't eaten yet, but it smells amazing!!!

Anyhoo. Here are some of the things we are looking forward to doing this fall. Please leave comments to add to the list of things we should do to enjoy the fall!!! (PS I'm gonna use iPhone emojii's in this post, if things look jacked up its because of some technical error with that, I'm still learning this bloggy stuff)

Fall Musts:
🍁Trip to Evansville for the Fall Festival. I've been ever year if my life, but one. The BF hasn't been. He needs to. End of story! Plus I need some apple cider in my life, and I only like getting it from the Fall Festival
🎃Pumpkin Picking. At the end of this month we are going to Bloomington to see my bestie and her family, and we are taking the kids to the Pumpkin Patch!!! However, I suspect I'll have just as much, if not more fun there than Jonathan and Addison!
🍁Bon fire! Who doesn't love a bonfire in the fall. Roasting hot dogs, making s'mores, wearing hoodies, drinking outside, what's not to love!!
🍂Covered Bridge Festival. This is something the BF is excited about. It's new to me, but I'm always up for new things!!
🎃 Fall Weddings. We have 2 weddings to attend in October. Very excited!

Ok. That's all I can think of now. I'm going to doze back off to dreamland. Laying here with the windows open and in our cozy bed is just too tempting. Sleep wins!

XO- TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment