Friday, August 10, 2012

Adventures In: Educating The Masses

Educating the masses. Yup. This is what my bestie, Webby and I call it when we drive with the windows down with Butch Walker music on. More people needed to know about him. End of story. He is amazing.

I've seen him 4 times in 2 years. Too few if you ask me. I'm already anxious for him to announce a fall tour. I've seen him mostly in the fall, so let's hope he tours this fall too.

Anyway. To the point. Webby has a 4 year old son. Today we were all three in the car educating the masses, when sure enough from the backseat we hear a tiny little voice singing right along. WIN!!!!! This isn't totally new for him, but it's a memory I want to hold on to.

I'm going to miss those moments when I move 4 hours away in 21 short days. I'm (almost) crying just thinking about it. Ok. Webby, shut up. I AM crying now. Webby and her son are two of the people I hold the closest to my heart. It's going to be really hard to not have moments like that with them at least once a week. For the last several months I've spent more time with them than I have at my own apartment. I know they support my move, and I know I'm doing to for the right reasons, but it's hard too. I'm gonna be a giant puddle of tears when I say goodbye to them. I'm horrible at goodbyes. HORRIBLE. They break my heart. I'm glad Webby is one of the toughest chicks I know. She won't make it worse by crying too. She'll just laugh at me and call me a vagina. Gosh.... What am I going to do with out her.

No comments:

Post a Comment