Monday, August 20, 2012

Adventures In: An Emotional Roller Coaster. Part 1

So the water works have already started! In my first post I mentioned that I cry, a lot, probably too much.

The water works started this weekend. The boyfriend and I were bickering all weekend over silly stuff. We are both stressed, tired, frustrated, but above all missing each other. We haven't been apart for this long since we started dating. It's hard. But the move is next Tuesday, the finish line is in sight!! We are much better now after a few long talks, and compromise on both parts. We are gonna bicker, I know that, but it's hard when we can't hug/kiss and make up. Or I can't just make my (what he calls) cute mad face to make him smile. But our little fights got to me. I shed a good amount of tears. I cry when sad, frustrated, angry, suck, hurt, etc.

I have 4 days left at work. I'm pretty excited to move on from my current position. Two years in the field with my company is plenty! The stress from the day to day has been weighing me down for months, maybe longer. That all being said I'm really going to miss my co-workers, and even some of my clients. Ive been really lucky to really get along well with most of my co-workers. Plus you know, I'm kind of the comic relief in the office. What ever will they do without me! Haha. (Kelli I put that statement in because you are following my blog!) I know I'm going to be a big puddle of tears on Friday leaving the office. Tears of joy, but sadness too because I really will miss so many of the people who were always there to listen to me vent, help me with difficult cases, or just to joke with.

I can't even begin to think about how sad I'm going to be saying goodbye to my friends/family. I don't do goodbyes well. I know I'll be back to visit. Boyfriend and I already have three trips lined up back here in 2 months, but I also know that things will never be the same here. That's big. I'm gaining so much, but giving up what I've known for 28 years makes me just a giant puddle of tears. It's worth it though!

Anyhoo. Just a quick update on the day to day stuff. Had a low-key weekend. Started packing today! I also went to the park with the bestie and her son. I'll add a few pictures of that. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment