Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Adventures In: Moving

Well, I'm all moved. That is if you consider boxes moved out of the best friends car and on to my living room floor, and my car still totally packed with stuff moved. Never the less, I'm in Lafayette.

Said goodbye to the bestie today. I cried. She laughed. Typical. But man oh man am I going to miss her. Going from spending 3-4 (sometimes more) days a week with her to visit few and far between is going to be rough. I know I'll never replace her, but I sure hope I make a few good girlfriends here.

The boyfriend is so good with surprises. He had GIANT balloons all over the place, pink streamers, beautiful flowers, a welcome home sign, and an awesome space in the office waiting for me. It was really nice to feel that love. I missed him a ton. So glad to be living here. Incredibly nervous about tons of things, but happy!!

Ok. I need to cut this short and head to a job interview. I really hope I get the job I interviewed for this morning, I'm not super pumped about the job I'm going to interview for now, but a paycheck is a paycheck. For now :)

Adios.

Feel free to leave comments/tips on living with a boyfriend for the first time. I need them!

XO- TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment