Thursday, September 19, 2013

Adventures In: ioS7

So here are my thoughts on the new IOS7 for iphones.

I like several of the features, however the overall look, to me, is cheap and ghetto. Honestly, it's just so basic- not what I'd expect from Apple!  

Here's what I am loving though (so far)

iTunes Radio: hello no ads. So long Pandora!!! I'm really loving this! 

The fact that you can open the flashlight from the home screen. Came in super handy last night when the boyfriendy  fiance fell asleep before me! 

I haven't played around with it much, but so far I do like the camera changes, and the way the "MOMENTS" and "YEARS" are organized in the photo albums. That's pretty cool to look at. 

The way the windows are organized in Safari are pretty neat. But nothing to write home about I guess.

I like the weather app a lot more too.

To be fair I only have a 4 so some of the changes/updates I'm not privy to. 

Anyhow. 

I really have no clue why I wanted to write this. Just sharing my thoughts with the world  :) (That and I'm super bored at work today!) 

Have a lovely day!

XO-Tara Pants


No comments:

Post a Comment