Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Adventures In: Wedding Venue Heartbreaks!

Okay okay.

I know I said we weren't making any official wedding plans yet, but I have started informally looking around at venues.

I'm going to have to sell a kidney on the black market to pay for a wedding!!

I've found a few venues that I LOVEEEE then I get their price sheets, and I fall over dead.

One place for the room and the food alone (no chairs/no tables/no liens/no soup for you) was $10,000. Yes 10 freakin' grand!  FOR A BARN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding venues be straight TRIPPIN'!!!!

Please please anyone give me suggestions for venues in the Indy/Bloomington area that won't make me have a stroke when I see the price tags.

Darn me and my champagne dreams on my beer budget!! :)

Anyhoo-- happy Fall to my lovely readers!!

This is my favorite season!!

I'm super pumped to head back to Evansville for the Fall Festival!!


XO-TaraPants

4 comments:

  1. Girl they are straight trippin ! One quoted me $ 5,000 on food and drinks alone!! Unfortunately i don't live in the Indy/ Bloomington area but my suggestion is to try Weddingwire.com and they do show you low-cost venues and other vendors.

    Fall is not my favorite season, but i am ready to shop for new boots and leggings lol (so unrelated !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion love!!! I will for sure check it out!

      We said no planning yet, but we found ourselves curled up on the couch last night researching venues and catering!!! Oddly enough, it was his idea!

      Delete
    2. You are welcome :)

      Lol i guess he is getting into the wedding planning spirit ! Hopefully it does not turn into a groomzilla lol

      Delete
    3. I sure hope not!!

      I'm sure we will have our disagreements, but I think overall we want the same vision!! :)

      Delete