Sunday, September 15, 2013

Adventures In: Nashville

So I had this massive post started about Nashville. But, honestly who is really going to read all that nonsense. 

Quick review. 
 
Trip down fun, lots of laughing, talking, singing along with the radio. Felt like it went by quick. 

We ate awesome food. 
The Dog of Nashville 
Blvd. Nashville
Monelle's (with my beloved former RA!! Thanks again Kricia) 

We saw awesome sights. 
The Strip 
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
The Blue Bird Cafe 
Antique Archeology (will always be special to me) 
The Ryman
Etc. 

The Butch Walker concert was amazing. As always.   Just amazing. 
Met cool people in line! 


The hotel sucked. The pool was closed. Thank goodness the neighbor hotel let us swim. Super relaxing. 

The trip home was fun. Stopped at
Sad Sam (fireworks and souvenirs) 
Lost River Caverns 
The National Corvette Museum 

That's a quick summary of our amazing trip. Even if he wouldn't have popped the question it would have been one of the best trips ever. We both needed to get away. We had fun focusing on us, relaxing, sight seeing, and officially taking or relationship to the next level. I'm so blessed!!! 

I'll share a few pics I have on my phone, the rest are on the computer. I'm slacking on posting them, but I will soon!!! 

Xo TaraPants

No comments:

Post a Comment