Friday, September 20, 2013

Adventures In: Wedding.... Dreaming?

Yes it's true I've already started having wedding dreams.

We aren't officially planning anything yet, but I've had at least 2 dreams.

The first one is fuzzy.

In the one I had last night everything was going wrong. OH NO!

I didn't have enough time to plan things, it was my wedding day, and none of the projects were done. I didn't have time to craft all the thing I wanted to. I was asking family members for help, and they wouldn't help me. It was bad news bears.

Lets hope that this is NOT for shadowing of how things will really go down. It can't be. I'm too anal about things being on time/planning etc.

It's just funny to me I'm already having wedding dreams.

I wonder how nuts my dreams will get once we set a date, and really get this wedding planning show on the road!!

Any other brides/brides-to-be have wedding dreams? Nightmares?

XO
TaraPants

4 comments:

  1. Well i am a newlywed (celebrated 1 yr in July) but when i was engaged to my now husband, i did have very weird dreams of either being late or being a bridezilla. It's normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I'm not the only one!! I'm sure it'll get worse as we make more plans!!

      Delete
    2. Oh yes it will ! The thing that helped was that i drank chamomile or peppermint tea before i went to bed and it help ease up on the wild dreams. Or wine helps too lol !

      Delete